THIS IS THE HOME PAGE BOOKMARK THIS PAGE ON YOUR DEVICE FOR EASY REFERENCE NEXT TIME 📌
Welcome to the blogsite for the River Valleys School District Board.
When is the next meeting?
Site of next meeting changed to Wardsboro.
Monday August 20, 6:30 PM
WARDSBORO ELEM. SCHOOL
First 30 minutes- presentation about the IB program currently offered at Dover School.
click here for directions.
- New posting August 6, 2018 - Public Comments and Questions, click here.
- Watch the Slide Presentation by WCSU Supt. William Anton Click HERE to open (pdf file, small-406kb - no sign in required) Then - give your feedback - your comments are most welcome!
- Click HERE to send a comment,or if you prefer, contact one of the Board Members, or use the email.
- Watch the full videos of the presentation No sign in needed - presented once in Dover in June and again in July in Wardsboro.
Who should attend this meeting?
Taxpayers in both towns; concerned citizens; parents of children currently enrolled in both schools; parents who will have children entering the school system in 2019; home-school parents who want to learn more about future opportunities in education in Dover and Wardsboro; members of the education community, teachers and staff.
Statement from the Chair, Rich Werner of Dover
"The Board is looking for public participation -- parents, tax payers, residents, voters, and others -- as we move forward and start to set the vision and guiding principles for the River Valleys Unified School District in the next few months, as well as in late spring or early summer when we start to discuss specific policies and procedures around transportation, educational opportunities, which building students will attend and the overall educational policies of the River Valleys Unified School District. If anyone cannot attend the meetings, public comments and questions sent by email or from the links on the Board's webpages are always greatly appreciated."
CLICK HERE for more upcoming meeting dates.
The Board meets twice monthly. Here is the general schedule: It is subject to change, so always check this page for updates.
- First Monday of the month at Wardsboro Elementary School - click here for directions.
- Third Monday of the month at Dover Elementary School - click here for directions.
On the following posts and pages you will find information and links related to the work of the new Board for the unified school district.
- Frequently Asked Questions about the new unified school district
- a link to send your own questions -- the Board welcomes your questions and suggestions!
- notices of the next meeting - agendas, time, date, and place
- notices of changes to meetings dates (snow dates)
- links to the minutes of the Board meetings
- links to the BCTV videos of the Board meetings
- updates, notices, and ongoing activities of the Board
- information about the RVSD Board members
- information about the Act 46 Agreement between Dover & Wardsboro
Our Mission Statement / Our Vision Statement
To reach the Windham Central Supervisory Union Office WCSU - click here
To reach the Dover Elementary School - click here
To reach the Wardsboro Elementary School - click here
BOOKMARK THIS PAGE ON YOUR DEVICE FOR EASY REFERENCE NEXT TIME 📌